There are many ways You can help!
The Northeast Texas Child Advocacy Center offers a safe child friendly environment to children between the ages of 2-17 who allegedly have been sexually or physically abused or have been a witness to a violent crime. The children who come to the NETCAC are allowed to tell their experiences in a non-leading way to a trained forensic interviewer rather than having to repeat it multiple times to multiple agencies involved in the investigation and prosecution, therefore reducing the trauma to the child.
The Northeast Texas Child Advocacy Center is a non-profit 501-(c)(3) that depends upon public donations (Monetary and In-Kind) to continue its work of providing a safe place, free of charge, for children of alleged sexual or physical abuse or witness of a violent crime, to have a Voice. NETCAC receives grants that require a cash match percentage, which is provided by local businesses, churches, and the general community. Together we are “Breaking the Cycle ofAbuse, One Child at a Time”
!WARNING! NETCAC IS NOT AFFILIATED with the donation site “Great Non Profits .org “!
Please make your secure donations through our website netcac.org or mail your check to PO Box 484 Winnsboro Tx 75494
Click here for PayPal Giving Fund charity profile, where 100% of your donation will go to NETCAC
When we receive your financial contribution, you will receive an acknowledgment in the mail for tax purposes.
- Paypal will work to ensure charities are in good standing and verify that receiving charities have tax-exempt status with the IRS and are not on recognized economic sanctions lists.
- All fees are on Paypal when you donate through PayPal Giving Fund.
- After you donate, Paypal will email you a PayPal Giving Fund tax receipt.
Virginia Mills, Administrative Assistant/ Financial
Ext. 105 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brandy Royal, Executive Assistant
Ext. 114 Email: email@example.com
- All Items MUST be NEW or HANDMADE NEW to be given to the children.
- Please be aware of expiration dates on perishable items
- Unfortunately, we can No Longer take gently used items, due to the lack of storage space.
- Feel free to contact the center for an updated list or if there are specific needs.
*Please call before making a delivery, needing pictures of your donation or a tour of the facility. Thank you for your continued support!
Phone: 903-629-7588 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shelly Martinez, Director of First Impressions
Ext. 101 Email: email@example.com
Attend our fundraising/ awareness Events
Contribute to our Angel Tree program
Become a Volunteer or Intern